Sunday, November 15, 2009

I should First 48 You!!

Another day in the jungle, another fight on our corner. This time between a man and his "baby mama" trying to get child support out of him. She was apparently driving around looking for him, and he was enjoying his last days of freedom. (How do I know all of this you may ask?? Well they explained everything loud and clear during their 20 minute screaming match outside my window). She was so angry at him, that apparently, she put sugar in his tank and slashed his tires. Oh wait, it gets better...she also called the cops on him to raid his garage, and yes he is a drug dealer so he got busted. This is why he is enjoying his last days of freedom...because he is going to jail. As they are arguing, the cops pull up and roll down the window. I think they are going to tell them to disperse, but oh no, they listen for a couple of minutes and drive off! What??!!! Aren't you suppose to protect and serve?? Since the cops left, he got really bold and screamed at her, "You better gone somewhere, while I am in a good mood. I should be kicking in your door and "First 48"ing your @$$!" ....wow, he just blatantly threatened her in broad daylight saying he should kill her, and didn't even hesitate...I would be in shock, but then again I am in the jungle. About 15 minutes later, the cops come back with 3 other cars saying that someone called so they have to leave now. Wow, you could have eliminated this situation 15 minutes ago, before he threatened her life, but it wasn't important...until someone called. Yeah, I feel really safe with these policemen on the job...

No comments:

Post a Comment